July 05th, 2019
To To Ten Simple things you can do today to reclaim your health for nearly no cost.
1. Exercise for 10 to 30 minutes. Take a walk, go on a hike, ride your bike, do an internet workout video.
2. Meditate or sit quietly for 5 to 10 minutes : I like the Insight Timer app on my I Phone. It's free.
3. Eat some veggies (not fried).
4. Eat a serving of fresh fruit or a healthy fruit smoothie without the sugar.
5. Drink a few glasses of water.
6. Talk to someone you trust about your feelings or call and ask about how they are.
7. Make a meal plan for the week that includes beans, peas, grains, fruit, veggies, clean soy, nuts, and yogurt.
8. Give or get some hugs.
9. Shut off all social media and news for one day or at least 1/2 a day. Turn the dang phone off.
10. Go to bed on time or an hour early allowing for a full 8 to 9 hours of sleep tonight.
To see an interview with Courtney on Reclaiming Your Health please watch the video below. Thank you.
Leave a Reply.
Hello I work as a medical yoga therapist, writer, presenter and have been in the yoga world as a teacher since 2001. I've been a practitioner since I was a young girl.
Here I share post I've made over the past eleven years and new post with new musings and teachings from my current work. Thanks for being here.