1. Take a multivitamin, Vitamin C, and a B stress Complex.
2. Take flaxseed oil. It helps with regulation of your nervous system.
3. Meditate for 5 minutes. Use the free Head Space App.
4. Exercise for 10 to 30 minutes.
5. Do a gentle yoga video or take a class. Even 5 minutes.
6. Write down three things you are grateful for in this moment. Visualize for an added bonus.
7. Take a shower and get dressed and put yourself together (even if you don't feel like it). My Granny used to say "Put on your lipstick". Whatever works my friends.
8. Say this in your mind, out loud or on paper "I am ________________(Something positive and present tense)". Such as "I am brave. I am smart. I am capable. I am joyful. I am healthy. I can do hard things. I am worthy of love." Repeat often, even and especially if you don't feel it.
9. Take a moment and ask yourself "What is going on in my life right now?" Then answer in your mind, listen, name it, don't try to fix it just notice and be aware.
Then if you find "I am stressed because.............." (fill in the blank), then say "What do I need to feel better?", take a moment with your eyes closed and hand on your belly and see what comes up in your mind or gut. Your higher self will only lead you to good.
10. Smile, watch a good movie, put on music, turn on twinkle lights, open the blinds.
*Bonus: Eat some protein or a complex carb. Proteins help your blood sugar stabilize and complex carbs can help with serotonin uptake. Think oatmeal. :) Much Love friends.
Courtney Robinson C-IAYT and Solution Focused Coach U.C. I.
Hello I work as a medical yoga therapist, writer, presenter and have been in the yoga world as a teacher since 2001. I've been a practitioner since I was a young girl.
Here I share post I've made over the past eleven years and new post with new musings and teachings from my current work. Thanks for being here.